Halloween Nails: Multichrome Spiderwebs

I wanted my last Halloween look to match up to a super cute shirt I just picked up, which has a spiderweb design on the collar and sleeves.  As soon as I saw this fantastic design by Tiana Locket, I instantly knew I had to do something similar for one of my Halloween looks, so here goes!

Halloween Nails: Multichrome Spiderwebs
outdoor, afternoon daylight for all pics
The beautifully shifty base here is three coats of ILNP Peace, a gorgeously vampy multichrome that I rather liked the first time I wore it.  One to two coats over black would have given the same oomph, but I usually prefer these shifters to shine on their own. 

Halloween Nails: Multichrome Spiderwebs

Case in point about the black base:  my accent nails started with a single sheer coat of Glitter Gal Light as a Feather, then a steeply curved french tip from Maniology M053 first in black, then with 2 stamped coats of Peace.  It's only in specific lighting angles that I could tell the difference over black vs solo, but by itself, Peace was a lot easier to clean up.  The smiling little spider on my accent nails and the lacy webwork are both from Dixie Plates Halloween 2017, which I've now gotten a really great use of of this season.

Halloween Nails: Multichrome Spiderwebs

I loved this look so much I wore it a good few days after Halloween was done.  That happy spider is just the cutest!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball