Birding weekend: CQ2 duochrome 253

 I ran away to Cape May NJ this past weekend to go check out the amazing variety of birds migrating through this time of year, so my nails of course needed to match.

indoor, CF lighting

I'm reaching way back into the vault here - I think I bought this polish back in the 90s.  The brand name is CQ2, and I'm not sure I've ever seen it before or since, with the only name being the number 253 on the back.  It's a pearlescent chromed-out warm gold-to-cool pink duochrome that needed 3 thin coats to get to the opacity you see here.  It's definitely from the days before 5-free, with the distinct paint aroma and slightly thin formula.  I've topped it with a cute birds perched along a wire image from Nicole Diary L-10.

American Oystercatchers flying over the sound

The birds were occupying my camera, so I didn't get many pics of this nail art look, but I had a wonderful time!

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball