Copper & Gold Hello Fall Leaves

We've had a few frosty nights and the leaves have most definitely been turning, so I was feeling the idea of seasonally themed nails lately.

indoor, CF lighting for both

I've started with a base of Dollish Polish Penny Penny Penny, which I've only  just realized that I've never shown by itself, whoops!  PPP is a soft warm-leaning off-white crelly full of metallic copper glitters in a couple different sizes, which already looks a little like autumn leaves falling all across the nail.  I've then used El Corazon Mysterious Mars (possibly my all-time fave stamping polish) and some leaf images & a cute "hello fall" from the Marianne Pro 25 Stamping plate.

Hope your autumn season is a colorful one!

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball