Easter Bunny Nails

 After loving my last stamped look so much, a coworker was joking with me that I needed to keep the energy rolling with something festive for the holiday, "like candy and bunnies and stuff."  Well, when inspiration strikes, voila:

bright afternoon daylight

I've started on my pointer & middle fingers with a shimmery white polish, and on the rest with Pahlish Weasley's Wizard Wheezes (which I've now used several times for nail art but not yet on its own).  The adorable cartoon-style bunnies are from MoYou London Mother Nature 17 - there's several repeating rabbits in that image, and I've removed all but one.  The grass is from Emily de Molly 07, with the rest of the tip painted in underneath.  The white dots to make my other nails turn into decorated eggs are from my trusty huge XXL-4 plate.

Hope your easter was candy-filled!

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball