Pahlish Wild Rushes

For a couple of years, Pahlish has been using some absolutely lovely crushed gold flake in an offering here and there in one of her collections, and after loving the first one I tried I've been scooping up the colors that appeal to me.

indoor, bright CF lighting for both

Wild Rushes is a faded khaki green, a very organic and soft color, filled with these lovely gold flakes.  Like the others of this type I have, the base is fairly sheer so the flakies don't get swamped, and I'm showing 3 coats to opacity here.  Work and life and stuff have all been super crazy, so I somehow failed to take adequate photos of this - just a quick review here.


Rating:  3 out of 5 stars.  Somehow, this one just didn't work for me.  The green was more faded/greyed IRL (these photos ironically look slightly more saturated, like how I expected the polish to be from the sales swatches), and it wore very quickly.  Still very much worth giving another try when I'm in the mood because it's a pretty perfect fall color. 

Where to buy:  this was from a 2019 collection, so may not be restocked again at the Pahlish store, so keep an eye out for destashes.  

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball