Valentine's 2021 - Conversation Hearts

 For Valentine's Day, I go either one of two ways - jaded and "screw this greeting card holiday stuff" or else as cute as possible.  This year has been tough on everyone, and the man and I have gone above and beyond in taking care of each other, so there's just no way I can be jaded about love right now. 

outdoor, overcast daylight for both

These little tablets of sugar were universal for our childhood, and I'm still known to munch a few if they come my way this time of year.  I've done candy hearts before, and I swear it's the cutest, most instantly identifiable as Valentine's look possible for the holiday.  This time, I picked up a fantastic new plate called Let's Converse from Lantern & Wren that contains a huge variety of sayings (plus an alphabet if you want to make your own!), and little hearts that are ideally sized for most anyone's nails.  I started with 2 coats of Cameo Colours Victims Aren't We All (ok, I can't be all sweet), then stamped the hearts in Esmaltes da Kelly pastel crèmes, and topped it off with El Corazon Vinous to get just that right shade of red for the "ink" of the conversation heart sayings.  I had zero issues with this plate and will most definitely be using it again in the future!


Hope your holiday was sweet!

~Michelle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball