Autumn Plaid in Purple & Red

And here's that design I needed a deep purple base for:

outdoor, afternoon daylight for all photos

On top of my base mani of Glisten & Glow Monster Mash, I've added a 2-step layered plaid design that just happens to perfectly match one of my fave pairs of cool-weather tall socks.  


I'm using two of my most workhorse-solid stamping plates here.  The light grey woven-design plaid  is from Hehe 028 (such a great plate that every time I use it I feel the need to check Hehe's store to see if there's anything else I need), then the red accent lines are from Maniology M053 (a plate that everyone needs in their stash, since it's nothing but basic shapes you can use to create any geometric design).  I mattified the whole thing, because  much like last week's autumn leaves, most plaid cloth isn't at all shiny!

For a really long time now, I've only occasionally done nail art.  My nails are always done, but with the state of the world I just don't often take the time to use mani time as a creative outlet in the way I used to.  That appears to have changed for me, and I'm busy plotting out  my next design!

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball