Baroness X Glam Christmas Trees

 One last holiday nail art look to close out the year!

indoor, CF lighting for both

Baroness X has been releasing tons of seriously amazing fluid polishes for at least a year now, things that make beautiful marbled designs with a little extra oomph.  Fancy Gloss is known for their soft sheer crelly line (less so than for their thermals, but Got Milk is a frequently recommended fave white polish for a lot of folks).  Put 'em together and we get this!

I started my Christmas tree look with 2 coats of Fancy Gloss Got Milk, a soft (not stark) white that's flawlessly leveling on each coat and gave me zero issues with application.  Then I made a sheet of fluid art marble with OPI Christmas Gone Plaid, Sinful Colors Under 18, and Baroness X Glam - a bright metallic gold flake/foil that also happens to crate this cool effect.  When the marble sheet was dry, I peeled it off my silicone mat, snipped it into tall narrow triangles, and applied with a touch of sticky basecoat.  Voilà, trees!

Rating:  4 out of 5 stars all around.  Got Milk will easily become a staple for when I'm looking for a light base for negative-space designs or need a "my nails but better" sort of look, and Glam adds a fantastic accent sparkle to marble designs.  

Where to buy:  Direct from Baroness X and from Fancy Gloss.

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball