Halloween 2022 - KB Shimmer Pump It Up Pumpkins

One more Halloween look, but for the last round I skipped on glow and went with glam.

indoor, bright CF lighting for both

Pump It Up! was KBShimmer's offering for this past month's PPU, and as soon as it arrived I knew I was going to get one last Halloween mani in with it before the end of the month.  This is a really wearable orange (I typically do not like orange at all), more warm caramel than neon ORANGE.  It's a smooth jelly base with tons of reflective glitter that I'll swear is a bit holo, too, and provided complete coverage in 2 coats.


On top of PIU! I've added pumpkin images from Creative Shop 16S and Dixie Plates Halloween 2017 in basic black.  I filled in the big pumpkin stems with OPI Landscape Artist, which was more opaque than I remembered/wanted, but hey it worked out.

Rating:  a sparkly 4 out of 5 stars, this does exactly what I wanted it to, and removal was nowhere near as awful as I expect for glitter-heavy polishes.  

Where to buy:  while PPU is one-and-done, KBS has released plenty of sparkly reflective glitter polishes in the past year or so, well worth checking out what's on offer at her store.

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball