Lacquester Mortal Coil

 One of my fave brands had an absolutely stunning deep blue with rainbowy aurora shimmer, and before I clicked "buy" I thought wait a sec, where have I seen that before...

indoor, bright CF lighting for all photos

Aaaaaah, yes, that's it.  In yet another example of "stunning things I've left untried for literally years" we have the amazing Mortal Coil, which Laquester released way back in 2017.  I was stunningly in love with the green version, which I wore nearly immediately on arrival, yet somehow never got around to the OG stunner.  

This is a very slightly dusty navy blue, lightly dusted with holographic microglitters and filled to the brim with a gorgeous aurora shimmer that shifts red to bronze to green.  My nails were always multiple colors at once and the little holo sparks shone out like stars in a night sky.

lookit that shift!

This polish is staggeringly beautiful in bright sunlight... of which we had absolutely none after the first day I wore it.  Despite me keeping this on for the best of a week in hopes for more sunshine, denied, so all I have are indoor photos.  

Rating:  a magical 5 out of 5 stars, this was nicely opaque in 2.5 coats, and wore well the whole week I had it on.  It's beyond lovely, neatly squashed my impulse to keep buying similar things, and looked great while doing it.  

Where to buy:  direct from Lacquester, though she opens the shop to US customers only on a rotating basis.  

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball