Holiday Plaid 2022

 This holiday, I was able to get away (without flight woes!!!!) to visit family out of state, so not many pics of my seasonal look, but wow did I love this combo.

indoor, bright CF lighting

For this look, I started with 2 coats of a sheer neutral/off-white jelly - I wanted this to be a more "homey" looking plaid than a stark white base would have created.  I then stamped plaid images from HeHe 028 and CJS-08 (best 2 plaid plates ever!) in a forest green holo and a candy-apple red crème.  I debated making it matte, and I'm still not sure shiny was the right choice, but it was adorable either way.

Happy Holidays!

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball