Halloween Nails: Poltergeist!

Still plenty of time to fit in more Halloween manis all week!

MoYou London Geek 13 poltergeist
outdoor, overcast daylight
I wanted to go in a completely different direction from my former Halloween look, so went with a monochromatic grey color scheme.  The base here is Native War Paints Jessica, which like most NWP I have shows some pretty serious UBS and pigment settling, but shook right up with no trouble and was a smooth almost one-coater.  This stone grey has a warm coppery red contrasting shimmer, so I took my color scheme for the rest of the mani from that.  Splatter images are from Dixie Plates Halloween 2017 stamped with El Corazon Kaleidoscope white and true red, and my trusty NanaCoco Love Black.  The cheeky ghost from MoYou London Geek 13 (who obviously has made all this mess) is reverse-stamped in the same colors.

MoYou London Geek 13 poltergeist
indoor, CF lighting
As with all my MYL plates, I had zero issues lifting this image on the first try.  The cartoony, thickly lined images on this plate are ideal for coloring in, either as decals or done right on the stamper head (as I've done here).  While these are for the most part recognizable emojis, I can see plenty of uses for these individual images in other looks (helloooo Oscars nail insanity), so went right out and bought Geek 14 based on how great this one has worked out for me.

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball