The Stamping Shop Prize Pack: Esmaltes da Kelly Anna & Ulli

Last month, I was posting a handful of cute stamping manis prompted by the themes on one of my nail art facebook groups... and I won!

Esmaltes da Kelly Anna & Ulli
indoor, CF lighting

The Stamping Shop is a fantastic resource for group buys of non-US stamping plates & polish, where our collective buying power can get a nice discount.  Every month, there's a nail art contest with up to 4 themes, with each mani being an entry to the contest.  My prize pack were these three cute stamping plates, a TSS branded scraper, and a bottle each of Esmaltes da Kelly Anna & Ulli.

Esmaltes da Kelly Anna
outdoor, bright sunlight
Anna is a pretty grape jelly sprinkled with holographic glitter in 2 sizes.  I'm wearing 2 coats here for full opacity.  This had only mild texture after a single layer of topcoat and then wore very well with only minor edgewear after several days.

Esmaltes da Kelly Anna
indoor, bright CF lighting
In the bottle, Ulli is a bright, vibrant coral.  Though it picked up great like all my other EdK stamping polishes, it was not quite as opaque the others I have of this finish & brand, looking more soft pink on the nail. 

Esmaltes da Kelly Anna
outdoor, bright sunlight
Though I've loved other polishes from Esmaltes da Kelly, I've passed by all her glittery ones because I just hate scrubbing glitter off.  Anna has me rethinking that - though some of the sales swatch pics show it as heavily glitter-laden, this is more a scattering of sparkle, and was quite easy to work with.

Esmaltes da Kelly Anna
indoor, bright CF lighting
Esmaltes da Kelly Anna
outdoor, bright sunlight
Rating:  4 out of 5 stars, a very pretty addition to my collection!

Where to buy:  EdK polishes are stocked in several US stores, including my usual supplier Beautometery.  But how about joining us in The Stamping Shop to get in on some group buys for this and other import brands?

~Michelle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball