Book Club Nails: Nuclear Jellyfish

 This holiday weekend, I got together with my book club on the beach to discuss the gonzo novel that is Tim Dorsey's Nuclear Jellyfish, which of course necessitated nails to match the eye-searing cover.  

outdoor, bright sunlight for both

I've started out here with 3 coats of Vapid La Fae Verte, a polish I originally considered selling, but has since come in quite handy simply because I don't have many of these super bright pretty-ugly greens.

I've stamped over the green background using white, light purple, and turquoise - finding a color scheme that would both pop yet not simply look black was tricky, but I think I pulled it off.  HeHe's amazing new Magic stamping plate collection - I've never bought an entire collection, but these are all must-haves - provided the jellyfish and some spare tentacles on plate 03.

Happy summer/fall/beachy reading, everyone!

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball