a England Maxim

 Every time I wear an a England polish, I wonder why I haven't bought all of them, even the colors I don't gravitate toward... because the colors I do reach for are always just lovely.

outdoor, direct sunlight for both

Maxim is a rich, earthy, office-appropriate neutral - it's a deep-toned red somewhere between brick and plum, that should look incredibly flattering and sophisticated on most skin tones.  It's nearly opaque in one medium coat, but any overworking of the first coat starts to patchily lift the polish, so a 2nd thin touch-up coat was needed.  It dries satin-matte, so topcoat is certainly needed to allow that holo shine to blaze forth (though I always wear TC regardless).


Whoops, I forgot bottle shots or macros (hey, sometimes life just gets in the way of mere nail polish), but I think these 2 shots cover what you need to know - it's lovely.

Rating:  a very nice 4 out of 5 stars.  The flawless formula goes on super smoothly, but wears a little quicker than I'd like, and that's a very minor quibble.

Where to buy:  direct from a England, or any of her US-based stockists.

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball