Shleee Polish Ghostly Snapshot

This series has been rather fun, ricocheting back and forth from light to dark.  After my last super vampy but not quite black, I rebounded all the way over to iridescent white.

all photos indoors with bright CF lighting

Shleee Polish has been a huge fave of mine for a couple of years now.  She's absolutely a master at shimmery sparkle that contrasts beautifully (but never clashes) with a different base color, and I keep being lured into her weekly releases though I'm trying my darndest to stick to a no-buy otherwise.

Ghostly Snapshot is a barely mint-tinted white crelly base, jam packed with a lovely coarse-milled aurora shimmer that shifts from spring pink in direct light to gold at slight angles, then on over to vibrant metallic spring green at steeper angles.  I'm wearing 3 coats here to bring this to full opacity.

I was fairly hard on my hands this week, and the weather is utter crap, so I have only bottle shots indoors and no outdoor sunshine.  Also, these photos all look a little lobster-hand-y even after color correction, which was absolutely not the case IRL.  

Rating:  3 out of 5 stars:  this wore fairly well for me, and the formula was smooth and even.  The color is a pretty base for nail art, but all in all I wasn't feeling it solo.

Where to buy:  Shleee's releases are usually one-and-done unless there's enough interest in a 2.0 version, so stalk destashes & blog sales to find this one.

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball