Halloween 2022 - Glow in the Dark Skeleton

Wet N Wild Morbid was indeed just the perfect base for a nail art look inspired by a glow-in-the-dark look I saw on one of my FB stamping groups.

indoor, CF lighting

On top of Morbid, I've stamped in classic black and white, but over all white elements here I've layered another stamp with Clear Jelly Stamper's glow-in-the-dark stamping polish.  It's thick and concentrated and was just barely textured enough that I could see it to line it up over the underlying white base.

in the dark, obvi

And heck yes does it glow like crazy!  I'd originally done only the skeletons in GITD, but the man said that the spiderwebs needed to match, and he was of course right.  I was really impressed that I was able to line up the glow over the white for those fine-lined little shapes!

indoor, bright CF lighting again

Skeleton & skull images are from Clear Jelly Stamper Coffee Scrubs & Rubber Gloves (because medical accuracy in your spooky is A+), spiderwebs from CJS Haunted Mansion, and the skeletal arm from Dixie Plate Ouija.  All images transferred without issues, and the layered images on the CJS plate were about as easy to work with as layered images ever are.  

darknesssss!

Happy haunting!

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball