Halloween 2022 - Glow in the Dark Wtichcraft

I am just on a roll with glow-in-the-dark goodness, and most all of my Halloween manis for this year are going to startle me in the middle of the night!


OK this one is probably going to be my fave of this season... It started out as something else entirely, but I loved how this one ended up!  This is 2 coats of Different Dimension Good Evening Clarice, stamped in simple classic black, using various witchy images from MoYou London Halloween 01 & Dixie Plates Halloween 2017 and that adorable owl in the moon design from Mundo de Unas ZZ Moon.


And oh WOW did I forget how amazingly glowy this polish is!  Like most GITDs (and especially ones nearing 10 years old!), the glowing pigment tends to settle out in the bottom, so this needed a serious shake before painting.  As you can see, the effort was worth it because woohoo!

Hope all your spells work out just as you intended!

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball