Valentine's Day - Femme Fatale Midnight Masquerade

Pink isn't my usual jam, though it often looks flattering on most skin tones including mine.  I'm drawn more to vampy or bright or unusual colors, not traditional ones... but a whole row of pink polishes inhabits my storage rack, most of them because they had a little something extra.

indoor, bright CF lighting for all photos

Femme Fatale created Midnight Masquerade as a store exclusive for Singapore stockist Mei Mei's Signatures back in 2014.  It's a rich, warm-leaning pink with a gorgeous flash of gold metallic shimmer, and a very light sprinkling of scattered holo dust.


Just one medium coat provides full coverage, though I'm showing 2 thin coats here.  Midnight Masquerade has an utterly flawless formula with minimal cleanup needed. 

Rating:  yet another really good 4 out of 5 stars for my old skool Femmes.  A seriously lovely polish, even if it's more delicate and feminine than what I usually reach for.  I had full intention of stamping this with a Valentine's Day design, but managed to not miss skipping out on that.

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball