Halloween Nails: Baroness X Ghastly Jack O'Lantern

While All Halloween All Month didn't work out this year (hey, sometimes life refuses to let you participate in fun stuff), I think I can work in at least a few holiday looks in the next week or so!

Baroness X Ghastly Jack O'Lantern
indoor, bright CF lighting for both
Last time I wore Baroness X Ghastly (2 years ago, and this thermal is going strong!), the barely grey tint of the completely warm state didn't work so much for my skin tone, though I loved the shimmers and thermal shift.  This year, I layered 1 thick coat of Ghastly on top of 1.5 coats Sinful Colors Peppered Amazon, a medium kelly green polish.  My pics here show mostly the warm state with just a suggestion of the cooler midnight green on my tips, but IRL this was more dramatic.  The jack o'lantern design on my accent nail is from XXL-03, stamped in El Corazon Kaleidoscope Copper Flame.

Baroness X Ghastly Jack O'Lantern

Happy Halloween!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball