Halloween Nails: Dancing Skeletons

And as soon as book club was over, back to Halloween designs!

Halloween Nails: Dancing Skeletons
indoor, office fluorescent lighting for all photos
Continuing my master plan to make all my Halloween looks as different as possible, this round is a skittlette in different colors.  I bought an orange crème polish this year (gasp!) specifically for in case of nail art, and so Turkish import Flormar makes its debut here with the super bright Salmon Sashimi on my pinky (absolutely not salmon colored, very definitively ORANGE).  The pistachio green of Damone Roberts 1968 comes next, then China Glaze Creative Fantasy (over a layer of Cult Casual Elegance to help with opacity for this notoriously streaky jelly). 

Halloween Nails: Dancing Skeletons

Skeletons and spiderwebs are my 2 fave Halloween themes, so I had plenty of plates to pick from to end up with this unified theme.  The super tiny dancing skeletons on my pointer and middle fingers are from Dixie Plates 2017 Halloween plate, the single arms-up skeleton is from BM-413, and the larger skull is from my trusty XXL-3 (an endless wealth of Halloween stamping options), all done in white over black for the fun shadowing effect.  A coworker brought in Halloween cupcakes today, each with an adorable cartoony kiddo ring for the topper, so of course that has to come along for the photo shoot!

Halloween Nails: Dancing Skeletons

Over all nails, I'm trying out my new (and sadly last) bottle of Vapid's Onward Through the Fog matte topcoat, since Glitter Daze phased out their excellent matte TC (waaaah).  This TC worked great, with a nicely waxy matte in one easy coat.

Hope your office was likewise full of sweets & treats!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball