Vacation Nails: Tonic Prototype 281*

This year has been incredibly tough, for a whole lot of reasons.  I'm really hoping that the worst is past now, but I was feeling beyond burnt out of life and work and pretty much everything.  When my younger sister suggested we all run away to Mexico to the same resort we'd loved last year, there was only one reasonable answer:  BOOK IT.

Tonic Prototype 281*
outdoor, shaded bright sunlight for both
I made a conscious effort for my vacation to be fully unplugged - I was mostly off facebook, I left my work phone at home, and I didn't get many pics of my nails, though i absolutely loved them.  One great Tonic prototype from the recent sale most certainly deserved another, so I put on two coats of one labeled in sharpie as 281*, a gorgeously metallic rose gold foil with just a pinch of scattered holo.  I had a super fun new dress and bathing suit in animal print, so used the snakeskin image from Creative Shop 16 in basic black.  I got tons of compliments on my snazzy mani and wore it all week.

Vacation Nails: Tonic Prototype 281*
loving my ocean & palm tree view!
Here's to the rest of the year looking upward!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball