CrowsToes The Terminal Engagement

Today I have a quick swatch that I wore for just a day before heading straight into some nail art.  I needed a deep midnight blue base for my next look, and here this was untried in my stash:

indoor, bright CF lighting

The Terminal Engagement was part of CrowsToes anti-valentines collection from 2015.  It's a smoky navy blue, definitely a touch dusty, filled with chunky coppery & pink shimmer.

indoor, bright direct window-filtered light

The base is a bit sheer in very direct lighting (above), but the shimmer makes it visually opaque in most lighting IRL.

indoor, bright CF lighting

This went on in two smooth & easy coats without any issues at all.

indoor, bright direct window-filtered light

indoor, bright CF lighting

Rating:  a solid 3 out of 5 stars.  While not necessarily unique in my collection, this is a lovely color that served exactly the need I had for my next look.  The formula was lovely as always true with CT, and this wore decently well.

Where to buy:  as CrowsToes has closed up shop, keep an eye out for blog sales & destashes of her stuff.

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball