Navy Flannel - Pahlish Mad Man With a Box

Last year I had a lot of fun with "all Halloween all October"and then had no time for even a single stamped/nail art design this year.  Instead, I'm going for "all holiday/winter all December" to see if I can knock myself fully back into the nail game.

Matte Plaid Flannel Nails - Pahlish Mad Man With a Box
outdoor, indirect daylight
Well, I think I rocked it right out of the box.  This is 2 coats of Pahlish Mad Man With a Box, which is still a little thicker than I'd like but didn't chip on me at all like back when I first wore it.  I've layered first a more complex fabric-textured plaid from HeHe 028 in white, and then a thin subtle box plaid in light blue with CJS 06, and finally used a matte topcoat to make this look like soft flannel.

Matte Plaid Flannel Nails - Pahlish Mad Man With a Box
outdoor, bright sunlight
I love how in bright light the flakies from Mad Man are able to glimmer through the stamping pattern, while still staying understated as though they are slubs in fabric.  Gotta love it when a design actually behaves the way you want it to!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball