Halloween 21: Pop Art Skulls

 One last fun Halloween look for this year!

outdoors, overcast daylight

Once upon a group buy, I snagged this truly ginormous stamping plate of no particular brand, labeled only as XXL-03, featuring a huge sugar skull in the center (big as your whole hand) surrounded by every possible iteration of skulls, bats, and assorted Halloween goodness.  It was well worth whatever I paid for it, and I bust it out at least once per spooky season.  For this round, I've used a fairly realistic-shaped skull pattern (bonus!  The plate came with a tinier skull to fit my pinky nails!) in various crème colors to match a super loudly colorful skull shirt I recently discovered on Amazon. It was a hit combo at work and for passing out candy to the kiddos trick-or-treating.

Hope your season was fun,

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball