Shleee Softy: Purple Mountains Majesty

Last week, someone in one of my nail art FB groups posted a gorgeous mani with stylized layered pine trees in bright jeweltone crèmes, which reminded me: hey, I have a ton of nature-themed stamping plates that include different pine trees...

indoor, bright CF lighting

Shleee Polish releases new stuff each Friday, and more often than not includes a weekly mystery.  These are truly unknowns - no hints at all as to color or finish - and though I tend to avoid such things, her creations are so unique it's hard to pass one of these by if there's already treats in my shopping cart.  This one, Softy, is an indeed soft lavender with pearly lilac shimmer and a light scattering of very fine holo dust.  I'm showing 2 coats here, but might go with a 3rd if I was going to wear it solo. 

outdoor, bright afternoon sunlight

I loved the twilight-sky glow of Softy so much that I abandoned plans for candy-colored trees and kept the rest natural.  My ring finger is part of a mountain range image from Nicole Diary L10, stamped first in stone grey, then in black.

outdoor, bright afternoon sunlight

The trees are from ND L10 again and from ZZ Forest 2, with the darkest layer done first in OPI Christmas Gone Plaid, then in the shimmery bright green of EdK Boba Fett, and finally a few in Pretty Serious Presence.  I chose that one instead of a true white stamping polish because the sheerness means that it ends up looking more like palest green than stark white - perfecto!

indoor, CF lighting

I was totally in love with this look, and it reminds me I should be playing with this mountain (haha) of stamping plates far more often!

~Michelle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball