Enchanted Polish Telenovela

Oh yes, I still have plenty of Enchanteds now calling my name, and it's been way too long since I wore a deep, luscious purple. 

indoor, bright CF lighting

Awwww yeaaaaah that's my kind of color.

outdoor, direct daylight

Enchanted Polish released Telenovela with their 2016 Midwinter Night's Dream collection, and indeed it's a juicy berry perfect for the time of the year where jewel tones are de rigueur.  

indoor, bright CF lighting

I have this shade filed with purple, but you could make a reasonable argument for it being wine instead due to the pinky contrast shimmer that forms a metallic gleam of brighter, warmer color down the center in bright light.

 

outdoor, direct daylight

There's a real theme going on here in quality & finish for my untried mountain of Enchanted Polishes:  we have a finely milled linear holo sparkle very nicely complimented by a super smooth borderline metallic contrasty shimmer.

outdoor, direct daylight

The formula was perhaps a touch thicker than I'd like, and was nearly a one-coater.  I'm showing 2 here for complete opacity and evenness. 

indoor, CF lighting

Rating:  4 out of 5 stars, this color is certainly all that.  As with plenty of one-coaters and most super saturated polishes, this showed edgewear almost instantly.  But of course this color was worth a mid-week touch-up because I certainly wasn't ready to take it off. 

Where to buy:  again, Enchanted sadly closed her doors about a year ago, so your only option is to seek out her creations in blog sales & destashes.  Good luck!

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball