Book Club Nails - The House in the Cerulean Sea

 We've been having some unseasonably temperate weather lately + a recent online discussion about how thermals don't last forever struck me + I needed something suitably cerulean for my latest book club read, and all that added up to me pulling out a previously fave thermal to see if it was still love.

indoor, CF lighting

Almost exactly 9 years to the day since the first time I wore it, here's another look at Digital Nails Nox.  In the cold state, this is a deep inky violet, which used to transition to a barely-there sheer grey packed with the chunky sparkle that gives this polish its color.   The transition is a lot slower at this point - you can just see that the beds on the unstamped nails are a touch paler - but if it dies in the cold state it's still a gorgeous polish.  In keeping with the theme of the book we read, I've stamped an accent design of a phoenix from KADS Nature 051 in a rich fiery copper.

~Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball