Ms Andry's IDGAF - Looking Like a Million $

This weekend, a wicked clever amigo invited me to go along with her to "America the Game Show. F*ck Yeah!" and informed me that dressing up ridiculously (a la old school 70s and 80s game shows) was highly encouraged.  Somehow, this ended up translating to my nails needing to be money.

Ms Andry's IDGAF
indoor, bright CF lighting
Ms Andry's Bath House sent me this mini called IDGAF as part of a goodie box a couple of years ago.  It's a warm gold holo microglitter, and that's it.  Straight up, nothing else to distract you from the fabulousness, here you go.

Ms Andry's IDGAF
window-filtered overcast daylight
In the sun, this stuff was delightfully blingy, without being blinding.  You know, tasteful but super fun.  And once I saw it in the sun on the way to work, it proceeded to rain all over the East coast for the entire rest of the time I wore this mani, so you'll just have to believe me.

Ms Andry's IDGAF
window-filtered overcast daylight
To get my $ on, I've stamped some thin-lined geometric patterns from EDM03 using MoYou London Midnight Green, then applied some holo sequins from POP polish at the intersecting lines.

Ms Andry's IDGAF
indoor, bright CF lighting
Rating:  a blingtastic 4 out of 5 stars.  This went on super even, enough so that it'd work fine as a topper if you need some gold & rainbow sparkle.  Though in some shots here the lighting makes it look sheer, IDGAF was visually opaque in 3 coats.  This wore pretty much like iron, and was nowhere near as hard to remove as I expected.  Nice!

Where to buy:  unfortunately, I don't know if Ms Andry's Bath House is still in the polish game, or if she's focusing solely on bath products at this time.  Prowl her store, and see if she brings back some of this goodness.

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball