Oscars 2019!

In what has now become an annual tradition for the Oscars party, I present the 2019 Best Picture nominees across my nails.  It's an assortment of stamping, freehand painting, decals, and dozens of different paints & products that I'm not going to call out individually here.  One change this year - these are in order of my faves, best to least.

2019 Oscar nominees nail art

On my left hand, index to pinky:
1.  The Favourite (b&w brocade & a rabbit)
2.  Vice (poster from the movie)
3.  BlackkKlansman (a super 'fro and a lawman's star)
4.  A Star is Born (a literal star)

2019 Oscar nominees nail art

On my right, index to pinky:
5.  Roma (b&w sky with a plane overhead)
6.  Black Panther (a literal black panther)
7.  Bohemian Rhapsody (one of the movie posters)
8.  Green Book (a piano)

I was especially proud of my freehand painting of the poster from Vice, then less than thrilled with the airplane from Roma.  But the real tragedy of course is Green Book winning ***UGH***.

Hope your Oscar pool was a real winner!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball