Holiday Holly & Rudolph Mani

I had time to squeeze in one more holiday-themed mani using the fantastic Curali 011 stamping plate I've used for all of these this year, each with a totally different theme.

Holiday Holly & Rudolph Mani
outdoor, partially sunny daylight
I've started here with 2 coats of Glitter Gal White Gold Sparkle, which is nicely somewhere between yellow gold and silver, and has loads of sparkly holo microglitters.  This does leave a subtly sandy texture, so a good thick layer of topcoat is needed to smooth things out.

Holiday Holly & Rudolph Mani
outdoor, sunny daylight
My accent nail is the adorable deer pattern from this plate  - those of you with longer nails will also fit the pretty garland under his neck, but the entire deer head & antlers worked fine on my medium-short nails.  The rest are done in a trailing holly garland pattern that I debated using as a french tip or down the middle - I think either would be pretty adorable.  Both the deer's nose and the holly berries were then dotted in red.

Holiday Holly & Rudolph Mani
outdoor, sunny daylight
Hope your holidays were peaceful and sparkly,

~Michelle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball