Holiday Snowflakes in White & Blue

Well, there's no denying that winter is about to show up - we had our first real snowfall this week, and the winter solstice is in just a few days.  Snowflakes and a turning season go hand in hand, so...

Holiday Snowflake mani
outdoor, shady daylight
For my base, I've used 2 coats of Rococo Sno Baby Luxe, a soft white shimmer I really loved last time I wore it.

Holiday Snowflake mani
outdoor, bright afternoon sunlight
My snowflakes are all from Curali 011, individually placed so that each nail is a little different and random, using MoYou London Mystique and Cult Time Traveler.

Holiday Snowflake mani
outdoor, shady daylight
Hope you're staying warm where you are!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Book Club Nails - The House in the Cerulean Sea