Vacation Nails: Pretty Serious Khepri's Amulet

Suzy had the marvelous idea to get the heck out of dodge for the Thanksgiving holiday and let someone else do the dishes, so we just spent a week in sunny Puerto Rico!

indoor, bright CF lighting
Now, I don't have a whole post worth of pics, because I was too busy being on vacation (don't hate, just bask in remembered sunshine with me).  BUT this one pic right here tells you pretty much everything you need to know.  Pretty Serious is becoming my go-to vacation nail polish:  it's gorgeous, it wears great, touch-ups if needed are no biggie because the formula is so nice to work with, and if something happens to the bottle I can grab more in her store later (i.e., this isn't LE).

outdoor, cloudy sunlight shining down on a very old fort in old San Juan
Khepri's Amulet is from Kaz' amazing "Museum of Naileontology" series, where she's captured the look and color of some very old, very hard to find polishes - in this case, Street Wear Hippy Dippy.  I'm wearing Khepri in 2 coats here, and the formula was basically perfect.

Rating:  This aqua pearlescent goodness is so my thing, a fantastic 5 out of 5 stars.

Where to buy:  direct from Pretty Serious

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball