CrowsToes Always

When Lauri released Total Eclipse of the Crow, I also snagged one I'd wanted from her "Triple M" collection earlier this year.  No polish should travel alone, right?

CrowsToes Always
indoor, CF lighting
Always is a beautifully ethereal pearl pink base that exists only as a vehicle for the glowing electric blue shimmer.  It's duochromatic, shifting to magenta pink at angles, but most of the time the shimmer fired blue for me.  Always had an excellent formula of ideal thickness - I expect sheers to be runny or pool in the cuticles, but nope, this was perfection.

CrowsToes Always
window-filtered norming daylight
Most of the pics I have here make the glow of the blue look soft or subtle, and that was only the case in dim lighting.  In bright light outdoors or in, that blue shimmer truly was electric, and glowed like a ghost you can't get out of your heart.  The flash in the bottle below is very accurate, even where my nails look slightly more muted.

CrowsToes Always
indoor, bright CF lighting
Always is of course a reference to Snape's heartbreaking revelation toward the end of the Harry Potter series, so while I don't have a doe image quite so striking, I went with the stag head from Bundle Monster XL-178, using CBL Addicts Blue Me Away.

CrowsToes Always
window-filtered norming daylight, showing a hint of the magenta-pink flash to the sides
Rating:  perfect 5 out of 5 stars for Always.  I don't have much in my stash in this flowy opalescent zone, and I certainly don't have anything sheer that's this easy to work with.  Bonus points given for this wearing much better than usual, with no chipping or edgewear at all after several days.

Where to buy:  direct from CrowsToes web store.

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball