Cirque Tanzanite

With well over a hundred untrieds (!!!), I often ask for color suggestions from the Mr to narrow things down.  This time, my "pick a color please" text was answered with, "indigo."  I thought that was awfully specific, but, well, there really were only a few bottles that met that exacting criteria.

Cirque Tanzanite
outdoor, bright sunlight
I remember gasping when i first pulled this bottle out of the shipping package, and indeed I did again with the first nail done.  Sweet baby octopus, look at that color!  Cirque Tanzanite is several shades deeper than even Klein or true cobalt blue, lusciously saturated, and packed with those sterling siver flakies that Cirque does so well.  It's an enormous thumbs up from me (and, yes, the man as well).

Cirque Tanzanite
indoor, bright CF lighting
Tanzanite, like others of this silver flakie type Cirque does, gave excellent coverage in one coat, and would be fine as a one-coater if you do thicker coats than I do.  I've used  2 here to catch any thinner spots, and this was completely opaque.

Cirque Tanzanite
 window-filtered bright sunlight
Every polish addict knows that with deeply saturated shades in general, and rich blues most specifically, careful painting is a firm requirement.  Tanzanite, however, was bizarrely easy to clean up, with no staining of the skin or cuticle edges.  WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?! 

Cirque Tanzanite
outdoor, bright sunlight
Rating:  a flawless 5 out of 5 stars.  Tanzanite has a great formula, beautiful color with incredible depth, and wore fantastically for days without chipping or edgewear. 

Where to buy:  Tanzanite was from a 2016 collection, and after their re-branding, I don't believe this is sold directly from Cirque anymore.  I bought this from a stockist, though, so handfuls of this are likely to still be around. 

~Michelle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball