Cameo Colours Lacquers They're Here

I keep trying to slow my polish roll, since my stash is already dizzyingly large, but every month at least a couple of things from Polish Pickup shout my name.  This one was so fantastic that it was the next thing on my nails as soon as I opened the package.

Cameo Colours Lacquers They're Here
indoor, bright CF lighting
September's PPU theme was horror movies, and Cameo came up with They're Here as a nod to Poltergeist - specifically, that spectral blue glow coming out of the TV at the moment it all hits the fan.  It's a medium cobalt blue borderline-jelly formula that's studded with silver and off-black microglitters, holo flake, and oh yeah, that spectral blue glow:

Cameo Colours Lacquers They're Here
in the dark, obviously
LOVE IT.  Why do I only have a half dozen glow in the dark polishes?!  My inner 3 year old demands more!

Ahem.

2 smooth coats to opacity, this formula was just about as thick as I like to work with before deciding to thin things down.  The glow wasn't as OMG insane as a few other things I have, but with that darker blue base even this much glow is pretty impressive.  The glow effect was enough to wave around under the blanket when I first went to bed, but was completely gone by the time my alarm was going off in the early am.

Cameo Colours Lacquers They're Here
indoor, CF lighting
Rating:  a spooky 4 out of 5 stars, Halloween came early to my house!

Where to buy:  since PPU is all one-and-done, your best bet is to haunt the PPU buy/sell/trade facebook group to see if anyone is willing to let their bottle go.

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball