GOT Finale - Ice and Fire

I've seen a couple of cool and creative manis dedicated to the finale of Game of Thrones, so I know I'm not alone in the excitement of this show.  As per usual, Suzy and I got together for a long weekend of shouting at the tv and binge-watching the whole thing in just a couple of days, so a themed mani was in order.

Game of Thrones - House Targaryen in dragonscale
window-filtered indirect daylight
For the "fire" half of the theme, I started with Ever After Playing With Fire (I mean, how could I not?), a black jelly base jam-packed with gloriously flaming multichrome flakies.  I stamped in El Corazon Mysterious Mars using the amazingly textured dragon scale design from Creative Shop 47 and the Targaryen house emblem from JR-2.

Game of Thrones - House Stark in winter
outdoor, direct sunlight
For the "ice" half, Cameo Colors They're Here provided the perfect royal blue base.  Stamping here is the snowstorm pattern from Creative Shop 79 and the Stark house emblem on JR-2, using El Corazon white.

Game of Thrones - House Targaryen in dragonscale
outdoor, direct sunlight
We all had a love-hate feeling about the ending of the show, but it gave us plenty to micro-dissect and debate.  Hope you had fun with it, too!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball