Valentine's Day in purple & pink

Wow, Valentine's Day snuck up on me this year... I guess I was too busy with movies to ponder hearts & flowers?

Valentine's Day in purple & pink
indoor, bright CF lighting
I didn't want to do traditional red & pink, but I was absolutely feeling like cutesy hearts instead of grown up roses.

Valentine's Day in purple & pink
outdoor, direct sunlight
I've started with 3 coats of Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan, a purple jelly base with a soft, subtle shimmer.  I feel that the shimmer is more prominent both in the bottle and on my original swatch of this color, so perhaps something has faded a little?

Valentine's Day in purple & pink
outdoor, direct sunlight
Many of Uber Chic's plates have large designs that will cover the whole nail alongside a detail image of the same design.  I absolutely love these combos either for using the single image as an accent nail here, or for double-stamping that single image in a contrast color over the bigger image.  This hearts combo is from UC 1-03 in the pinky-purple of Esmaltes da Kelly Maria.

Valentine's Day in purple & pink
indoor, bright CF lighting
Hope you got all the hearts & flowers you hoped for this week!

~Michelle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball