Xmas holo candycane nails

Despite the lack of sun to really make them sparkle, I had to bust out the holo polishes anyway for my festive xmas nails.

indoor, bright CF lighting for both
Inspired by a lovely lady on one of my polish FB groups, I went with candycane stripes.  The red here is Super Chic's Realm of Erotica, a slightly cool and slightly berry-toned red super holo.  The green is Dance Legend Android.  Over all of them, I've stamped using Emily de Molly's silver holo stamping polish and the doubled ribbony stripes from BM-423.  This was one of those strange times where my cindy hand looked way better than my model hand:


Happy Holidays!

bonus!  sunshiny holo goodness!
~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball