Multichrome bats - Happy Halloween!

For my last all Halloween all October mani, my inspiration came straight from a fantastic pair of leggings that featured multichrome bats on a black background.

Multichrome Halloween Bats
indoor, office fluorescents
First up, these walmart leggings were both inexpensive and insanely comfortable - I'm hugely grateful to the lady in one of my FB groups that tipped me off to them!

I'm wearing 2 coats of Glitter Gal Serpent Black - it's a crelly, so needs 2 coats for total opacity, but the formula is very easy to work with, dries to a high piano-black shine even sans topcoat, and has a small, thin brush that keeps paint off my cuticles.  Yeah, I have to dip the brush twice per nail, but precision painting means I can skip the headache of scrubbing black out of my nail sidewalls, so I'm cool with that.

Multichrome Halloween Bats
indoor, bright CF lighting
I've stamped with bats from 3 different Halloween plates I had with bats on them - the more shapes, the better!  The bats are done in El Corazon Mysterious Mars (red to bronze), El Corazon Himalayan Peaks (blue to purple), and Sinful Colors Kameleon (green to gold).  Because the bats are just snippets of color on black rather than a whole nail, the transitions aren't super obvious in pics, but they definitely were to my eyes.

Multichrome Halloween Bats
outdoor, bright afternoon sunlight
Happy Halloween, everyone!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball