Flames because this week can DIAF

I mentioned being out on a work trip last week, and boy howdy did I come back to a hot mess.  I've done nothing all week but put out fires, and I'm DONE.

indoor, CF lighting for both
I borrowed a page from Suzy - there was certainly no time for an actual re-do of a whole mani, so I topped my previous one with a darker color and was good to go.  This is Wet N Wild's classic plain ol' Black Crème, totally opaque in one thick coat, then topped with Born Pretty gold metallic then Pretty Serious Santa's Sunburn using the flame pattern in the bottom corner of Uber Chic's Out of Africa plate.


It was completely badass and exactly what I needed to get through the last day or two of the week.  Also, I think it turned out great.

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball