Pink Leopard Print

We threw a surprise birthday showers for one of my work buddies this week.  Her soon-to-be tiny human is a little girl, and her fave thing ever is leopard print, so pink spots were in order!

bright sunlight for both
I started with 3 coats of Sinful Colors Glass Pink, possibly my all time fave pink - it's sheer but extra glass-fleck-y (one of the most straightforwardly truthful names ever), and gorgeous as both a topper and on its own.  To that I added the leopard spots from Uber Chic's Out of Africa plate using SuperChic Lacquer Realm of Erotica.


It's a lot brighter in a KERPOW! way than I usually go for, but I ultimately thought it was adorable, and more importantly, she loved it!

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball