BottleRock Napa 2017: Sinful Colors Kreme de la Kreme

I'm having fun creating "event looks" lately - it's a nice change to actually play around with my stash instead of only swatching.  This past weekend, I spent a few days in the perfect weather of Napa California for 3 days of wine and music at BottleRock.  The line-up was fantastic, the company was great, there was literally wine for days... and I utterly forgot to take pics of my metallic nails gleaming in the west coast sunshine.

indoor, with authentic wine bottle mani pic prop
I wore Sinful Colors Kreme de la Kreme (previously worn & reviewed here) with arrows from the gorgeous new MoYou London Minimal 03 plate stamped in black.  As with other times I've used this polish, it's easy to work with and wears great - ideal for heading out of town for a few days when you have no plans to re-do nails partway through.

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball