Enchanted Time Travel

I debated making March an entire month of blue/green/aqua polishes (aquamarine is the birthstone of March!), and while that didn't completely end up striking my fancy for the whole 31 days of the month, there were a lot of pretty polishes on this end of the spectrum.

indoor, bright CF lighting
Enchanted Polish Time Travel is a TARDIS-blue base (somewhere between navy and slate-teal), with a shimmer overlay that shifts from pinky-purple (above) to turquoise-green (below).

indoor, CF lighting
This being an Enchanted, there's also a nice holographic effect, this time in a fine-milled sparkle that seems more scattered than linear to me.

bright afternoon sunlight for both

The shimmer flash was readily apparent in both lower light, where it looked like a duochrome shift, and in brighter lighting, where it provided a nice flash in the middle of the holo.

window-filtered overcast daylight
Though I usually have great luck with Enchanteds, the formula on this one was a little tricky.  It was slightly thinner and more sticky than I'm used to for her polishes, and I had tipwear and a minor chip pretty quickly.  I'm wearing 2 coats here, and because it dries satin a layer of topcoat is a must.

indoor, bright CF lighting
Inspired by some spectacular double-stamping using Creative Shop 28 that was posted in my stamping FB group, I grabbed the same plate and first stamped the seaweed image in EDM green, then made decals for the seahorses using El Corazon First Kiss and BP gold.

indoor, bright CF lighting for both

Rating:  3 out of 5 stars.  It's a pretty color that I'm sure I'll be giving another try to in the future.

Where to buy:  Enchanted has been doing a random assortment of restocks lately, where older colors crop up now and again, so sign up for the newsletter to be notified.

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball