Ya Qin An stamping plate Y015 - Dragon!

I was in no way ready to take off Pahlish's Ace of Fours II, and it also reminded me very much of the classic "blue willow" style ceramic tableware...  Add to that the fact that there was a new stamping plate that just happened to have a Chinese dragon that would be right at home on some blue willow...


This is the Ya Qin An plate Y015, which I got for way less than $5 on the Born Pretty store. I'd heard some iffy thoughts about these inexpensive plates, but as a newbie stamper, they were absolutely no trouble in the least.


The plate is deeply etched (better, actually, than my BP store brand plates), and in addition to the gorgeously detailed dragon snaking down the center, includes a chain of flowering vines down the right side and the same image in reverse down the left (both of which worked great though I didn't get pics of them).


I stamped with CBL Addicts Blue Me Away, a sapphire blue linear holo, and had zero problems getting the images to come up nice and crisp each go.  Most importantly, there are dragons snaking down my fingers, which is pretty badass.


I adored this mani, and would pick up more YQA plates with absolutely no hesitation.

Where to buy:  right here at Born Pretty.

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball