Blood of the Mountain by Pahlish

This is a post with older photos... I will be uploading a lot of my older stuff so I have a record, and, because... why not?

Blood of the Mountain was recently released by Pahlish as part of their Fall (2013) collection.  I stalked the hell out of their restocks for it, and it's a pretty solid polish.  It's more towards the brownish-warm-maroony reds than I usually go for, and the pictures I see online are much more raspberry than I get on the nail, but it's still pretty, and there's a nice scattered holo to it.

Outdoor lighting, shady.


In the sun, you can see some of the sparkle.
Direct setting sun.
Solid polish, I'm a fan.  I've been getting more and more into Pahlish's stuff, and I have not been disappointed in the quality of the polishes at all.

Pahlish has a Big Cartel store and is sold at Llarowe.

-S



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Book Club Nails - The House in the Cerulean Sea