Pic de Subenuix by Elevation Polish


Elevation Polish has to be one of my top two favorite indie brands.  Evar.   Every one of their polish I've tried is gorgeous, goes on like a dream, self levels beautifully, and wears like a beast.

Plus - cool names.

This is Pic de Subenuix.   I almost didn't buy it, y'all.   I'm thinking "oh, purpley/teal, hrmph, they never look good on me... this isn't really my kind of color..."

I was so very, very wrong.

It took 3 thin coats to build well.  The base is purple, but it has a lot of killer blue/teal shimmer in it.   I got a dusty purple in outdoor lighting sometimes, but the camera picked up the shimmer whether I liked it or not.   So we have a lot of photo heavy to show off the different shimmers.

Incandescent lighting - shows off the darker teal/purpley look

I have my fingers at an odd angle here, to try to grab the purple.  Indirect/cloudy natural lighting

This is what it looked like a lot of the time, more aqua/teal/purple blend.


FLASH!  Shows off the tamer blue in there with the purple.

Seriously, is this not one of the prettiest polishes ever?


So, there you have it, Elevation's Pic de Subenuix.  An amazing mix of amazeballs in an awesomesauce base.  I just adore it.

-S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball