Urban Decay Zodiac

Suzy got me UD's other gorgeous LE shade for Xmas, Zodiac.


It's a very dark evergreen, with a subtle near-duochrome sparkle.


These flashes of purple and blue weren't at all apparent just looking at it, but the camera picked them up pretty readily.  The color is utterly gorgeous and lush, but it took 3 coats to get there...and i still don't think I'm totally opaque with even that (check out the see-thru patch on my ring finger in the left of the above pic).  Sadly, it also wore very quickly on me, with obvious tip wear the morning after I'd painted.


It totally wins the award for most badass bottle of nail polish ever, though.  Mr. Skullhead is way tuff.

yes, I'm totally out in the "polar vortex" taking pics here
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars.  The color is fantastic, but it's wearing on me like makeup, which is to say, not long at all.  Suzy had much better luck with hers, so I'm assuming this is one of those individual chemistry things.

Where to buy:  Urban Decay has em while they have em.

~Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball