Rapa Nui by Elevation Polish

And we have another winner from Elevation Polish.
Rapa Nui (so fun to say, too).

It's from the 180 Degrees South Collection, and is a blue/grey with a pink/red shimmer.   It's really spectactular.   Once again, I love the color, the shimmer, application. life and wear of this mani.  This polish, so much love.   Elevation is always so amazing.

Fluorescent

Outdoor, indirect.





Just gorgeous.  And, for me, it came out looking a lot less blue than many swatches I have seen, but I know indies have batch variability.  Either way, I'm super happy with this.  And can be gotten from their big cartel site.  So much love for these guys.

-S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Masquerade & Comparison

Topcoat battle! HK Girl VS Pro-FX quick dry!

Sally Hansen Belle of the Ball